This challenge is to read more Sapphic books. All books for this challenge must have a Sapphic element to them. (Sapphic means women who love women (and enby folks who love women), or related to the work of Sappho the Greek poet.
- An adult book
- A young adult or middle grade book
- A book by an indigenous author
- A book by a Black author
- A book by an Asian author
- A book by a Latinx author
- A Science Fiction or Fantasy book
- A Romance book
- A lesbian classic published in the 70s, 80s, or 90s
- A book you’ve anticipated reading.
- A book over 500 pages
- A book originally published outside the US.
To play along, visit The Story Graph.